Valentine's Day!

Our Love for each other has never change. Through so many years of obstruction and compromising. We are now still able to celebrate our 4th valentine's day together. This year celebration will be much more simple, i make a windstand for Stan and he bought me soft toy roses and loveletter capsules:) cheers!on 13 feb, We went to Marine Deck @ Mount Faber for a streamboat buffet dinner. Buffet dinner start after 5pm, so we reached at around 6.30pm. The scenery was so nice and we are so high up the hill.






Spend our dinner and night together, most couple came to this restuarant around 7.30pm and went off early but we are the couple that stay there from 6.30pm till 9.30pm. Yeah!!Many thing to do other than eating, we also chit chatting alot and watch clips on Stan's Handphones so the times flew fast.We had a wonderful valentine's dinner together
14 February = Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day, It was a Saturday so I went to teach my 2 piano students in the afternoon. After the lesson, I went to church service. I thought Stan had bought me to eat and give me present yesterday so on the actual day he'll not buy things for me. But out of my surprise, he bought another soft toy stated"I love U". I was so elated :)cheers.


Comments