Happy 1st Anniversary

Happy 1st Anniversary
Time flies and it's already a year since we met.
Having lunch together with my honey at my workplace and received some gifts from him
--Flowers and Teddy--
My Surprise gifts for honey Rudy after work
He waited for me off work and bought me to this nice fine-dining restaurant along club street
" The Clan"
 Went up to the upper storey

Restuarant Menu
 
  
The starter was fantastic...Must try
  
This is worth the price
 
Care Bear: Oh No! I was caught!



 Main Dish
 
The price is slightly higher but it is worth the price for its quality.
As well, the staffs were friendly and ambience was great.
Most of all, the place became special because of you--Rudy!
Thanks " The Clan" for this complimentary anniversary dish with a chocolate browny.
  
Our Customised Story Book!

Our Story
"The Story of Rudy & Michelle"
Appreciated every efforts and thoughtfulness that you have placed in our relationship
You never cease to bring laughter, encouragements and love.
Every little thing you have done, are always engraved in my heart.
May the blessings of God shower upon our relationship forever.

I love You!

Comments