Beauty Corner - Itoh Collagen Powder

My beauty supplement of collagen!
Low Molecular powder enhance the absorption of collagen, to capture all the benefits that collagen contributes.
 
 
It contains 3000mg of Collagen per sachet, that can be dissolve to any drink or soup.
Can be taken throughout the day.

As the collagen powder is tasteless, colorless, Non-sugar and non-fat component. I am more delightful to try it out.
 
 I mixed it with yogurt, lemon juice, tea and coffee, surprisingly the original favour of the food and drinks still remain the same.

 It is easy to carry around because of its' light weight packaging.
Most of all, I know that my collagen level is replenishing at the same time.
 
It is available at any guardian pharmacy outlet at $49.90 only. Grab it fast!
 

 

Comments