Say goodbye to dull skin, give your skin its own boost "with Medi-esthe C-Radiance Series

Medi-esthe newest C-Radiance Booster Series 

infused with Vitamin C, particularly formulated to brighten, even out skin tone while retaining the skin’s moisture and giving our skin its ultimate boost!

The complete C-Radiance Booster set come with: 

Cleanser, Toner, Serum and Gel Mask. 


Going to share my 2 top picks after trying all of them for the past 5 days:

šŸ§”C-Radiance ToneršŸ§” 

Love its citrus scent, it smells like Sunkist oranges!  The texture is decent and feels light on the skin. It removes all my impurities from my face and neck. I felt so refreshed and hydrated after using it.

šŸ§”C-Radiance SerumšŸ§” 

Aside to its potent source of vitamin C, the serum is infused with Ferulic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid that helps to target dull looking skin, acne scars and brighten the skin. It is light, fast absorbing, and non-sticky, leaving the skin feeling more moisturized and radiant. 

Before and After Results

My skin was generally lifeless before using Medi-esthe C Radiance product. Having issues with pimple scars, pigmentation, big pores, as well getting tanned easily even when I just stayed indoors or applied  my sunscreen. I've tried using whitening products (without Vitamin C content) to diminish my skin condition but it seems to have regressed after I went for any outdoor activity. 

I saw significant improvement in my skin after using their product for 1 week. My complexion looks radiant, youthful, plumper and smoother. Those concerning areas like my big pores have resolved and seem closed up. As for pigmentation, pimple scars and dark spots, all these areas also became lighter or some even invisible.

Tips here on application 

♥️ C.Radiance Cleanser 

- Use 2 times daily, Morning & Night.

- Wet your face with lukewarm water and apply a dime-sized amount onto your palm, as it is in gel form hence not required for much lathering. 

- Rinse it with lukewarm and pat your skin dry.


♥️ C.Radiance Toner

- Use 2 times daily after cleanser, Morning & Night

- Apply the residues on a cotton pad 

- Wipe it gently over your face and neck in upward and outward movement


♥️ C.Radiance Gel Mask

- Use 1 a week after cleanser, Night

- Can be used as both wash-off or leave-on treatment

- For wash-off treatment: spread the residues evenly on your face and rinse off after 15-20 mins


♥️  C.Radiance Serum

- Use 2 times daily, Morning & Night

- Morning: recommend applying sunscreen with SPF 30 or greater after applying the serum.


Furthermore, I am not easily tanned anymore, whether I'm indoors or outdoors, thanks to the high concentration of Vitamin C, Medi-esthe C.Radience serum contains 12 percent of Vitamin C, which reduces the damage caused by UV light exposure, however, they are not "sunscreens'' as they do not absorb light in the UVA or UVB spectrum. In fact, it is the antioxidant activity of Vitamin C that protects against UV-induced damage caused by free radicals. Thus, you still need to apply sunscreen after the serum if you are going out.

do check out  Mediesthe C Radiance Series if you are interested

Comments

Popular Posts