A Hidden Gems Hair Salon at Bugis Cube - Keolleo Bar

"Time to say Goodbye to my Bad Hair Days"

It has been bad hair days for me all this while, so I thought by having a nice haircut definitely is a good idea! New hair style always brings positive vibes, hence, time to say goodbye to my long and ugly hair! 

Welcome Brand New Vibes! 

Neither did I know that there're a few salons at Bugis Cube Shopping Mall. It's only less than 5 min walk from Bugis MRT and just opposite Bugis Junction. 
Bugis Cube Shopping Mall
While I was looking through the few hair salons located at Bugis Cubes, I came across 
Keolleo Bar by Rigel Parlour that was located at level 3. One of the reasons I chose them was their affordable rate on hair services. Most of the hair salons located at Bugis Junction were way too expensive, even for just a cut. Hence, I'm glad that I've managed to discover such a hidden gems nearby my workplace.
 
Furthermore, the hair salon looks decent and clean, with rows of awards and trophies on the shelve. Definity build my confidence and entice me in their hair services. 
After conversation with one of the hair stylist - Kito, He explained that the condition of my hair were really badly damaged, dried and entangled from the previous dyes. Thus, He suggested to try out hair treatment to fix my hair condition before the cut. At last, I was convinced and decided to try out their 3 Step Milbon Repair Treatment.


(Two handsome hair dressers) 

3 Step Milbon Repair Treatment



After a nice hair wash, it followed up with the treatment. They told me that the product came from Japan. Honestly speaking, anything from Japan is a "Yes" to me because of its quality.
I love the hair treatment products scent, it smells so nice and calming, with no pungent at all. 

Hair cut
(Before and After )

Indeed, the result was amazing! And now my hair is more neat, smooth and in great condition.
The whole duration of my treatment is approx. 2 hours due to my long and thick hair.
And with the cut, wash, blow and etc...additional 1 hours. I can see that they really make an effort to do thoroughly and handle with care for my hair. Thumbs up for this! Hence, if you are interested to have any hair cut or hair services, do consider this salon and probably you will love their services. 
Tips: do buffer at least 3 - 4 hours of your time. 


They also have other outlet in the same building Keolleo Glam, 
Mainly in beauty services such as eyebrow embroidery, eyelash extension, facial and etc.
It's located at level 2, and the hair salon is at level 3.

 How to get there to Keolleo Bar/ Keolleo Glam at Bugis Cube

Alight at Bugis Mrt Station (DT14/EW12), It's a 4 mins walk from either exit C or exit D.
If you are taking exit C (refer to red line) and exit D (refer to blue dots).

Keolleo Bar

470 North Bridge Road #02-08, Bugis Cube Singapore 188735, Phone: +65 94688070

Website: http://www.rigelparlour.sg/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeolleoBarSG/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keolleobar/

Keolleo Glam
470 North Bridge Road #02-08, Bugis Cube Singapore 188735, Phone: +65 9455 0974

Thanks for reading, have a great week ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts