Beauty Corner - BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence Drink

BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence Drink

Unlike normal collagen, RubySignature™ formula is created with a unique and precious blend of ingredients derived from natural sources, It contains micro-collagen and one of mother nature’s most powerful antioxidants, Astaxanthin (micro-algae extract) to support the skin's smoothness.

Scientifically proven, Astaxanthin (micro-algae extract), anti-oxidant power is 6000 times more powerful than Vitamin C, 800 times more powerful than CoQ10 and 500 times more powerful than Vitamin E. Collagen is necessary to support the skin’s structural foundation to improve firmness and elasticity for youthful and supple skin. It serves as the perfect complement by acting as a natural shield against the collagen-depleting procedure. 


In containing both micro-collagen and astaxanthin, RubySignature™ formula defies the ageing process by performing a vital triple-action of supplying collagen, protecting against collagen degradation and delivering collagen effectively to skin cells.



 It is designed to complement your topical skincare routine, a box of 12 bottles to experience skin rejuvenating power within 6 week.

I am a berry lover and this really suits me! I felt like drinking berry juice.
 Previously, I've tried a few types of collagen drinks which tasted like medicine.
*(It is still effective but still felt like taking medication)
This is still best, it tasted really good and good for health too.

I didn't noticed any effect until 2 of my church friends (we meet once a week in church) told me that I look radiant & alert today. Last week, I still look gloomy and having a shack looks.
I felt that my skin became more firm and radiant after drinking. 

I'm in love with Rubycollagen more, not only it is good for skin, it also helps to unleash and boost out inner shine within me. It is only exclusively available online at Brandsworld E-store.
Currently, there is bundle deal "buy 2 get 1 free" available right now at $53.80.
Do grab it before it is gone!
I will get one bundle too!

Do find out more information at Ruby Collagen

Comments