Emerge'07 ~Make Up & Costume Design Competition




Emerge!Emerge! so nervous after i got to know that i'd entered into the Final! It's really a tedious task for me because at that time it's my exam period and i have to juggle between studies, teaching piano & also sewing my costume and design the make up! Stress!! Eventhough, i have so many things but God's loves for me never end here, i'm strong in my physical and mentally that i didnt fall sick or over-stress myself.haha! God bless:>Thanks for my models~ Yong Xin,Tisha.Tirene,Winnie,JieMei & jinlih , without rejection, they willingly accepted my enquires to became my model during my make-up training lesson.Really appreciated! Improvised and recreation my costume again & again! from simple to extraordinary!really glad by the result and stunned by the overall outcome.Ya!Nothing is impossible for those who believe. for more photos Emerge'07

Comments

Popular Posts