My 22nd Birthday Celebration~15 Oct

Spending my 22nd Birthday with my BF and friends.On 14 Oct, sun, I had a wonderful day with stan. We went to parkway parade to eat sakura sushi for dinner, and we'd planned to have a camping at East coast park. Therefore, after our dinner, we walked from parkway to East coast and tried to allocate a place for camping. Found a place near toilet so it would be more convenience.ha!ha!Done with the setting up of our tent, stan begun to take out the light sticks and sparkling sticks he'd bought yesterday. We started to decorate our tent and played with the sparklers when upon counting down to 15 oct(My actual Bday date).Had a wonderful night together with Stan.Cheers!On 15 oct(Mon), i met my church's friends,joyce and John, together we go eat lunch at a japanese restuarant @ esplanade. Really happy that they still remember my birthday and spend time to have lunch with me. Really want to thank them:>abit saddening here cos i'm older by one years old.(sad right?) Haha! Youth at heart more important!Forget about what i said just now! HOho!!

Comments