Work in Resort World- Universal Studio Singapore

After months of searching and interviews. Finally! I got a job!!
I'm very excited about it as I'm gonna work in Universal Studio Singapore.
Kinda stress as well after 7 months in SOT as a student and 2 months of slacking,
now I'm back to working life...-.-
I will need some times to adjust my focus.

10 Dec to 11 Dec
Attended 2 days of Induction Sessions and met a group of young people, like me :P
The induction session were really good and they also provided food during tea break.
During this session, I met new people and playing games as a team.
United as one by having "Kampong Spirt"

Free Incanto ticket for all staff and I watch with Rudy on 13 Dec
17 Dec to 18 Dec
Required to attend another 2 days of USS park tour and training (GOP session)
Met another group of people in same department.
They are mostly "Casual" which means work when they are free.
Got to take free USS rides with them and having fun...talking nonsense even we don't usually do that.
 Indeed, Fun place to play in.
Thereafter, my real scope started.....
Nevertheless, I just want to thank God for placing me here in USS!
If you're curious of my position? Do come USS and find me then...

Comments

Unknown said…
"They are mostly "Casual" which means work when they are free"

Are they part timers there?

"If you're curious of my position? Do come USS and find me then..."

Hmm, you sound like a marketing manager. Am I right? :P :P