My 28th Birthday Celebrations

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~12 Oct 2013, Saturday~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Birthday Celebration with Cell Group
at Covelli, Orchard Central

 
(Left to Right)
Left row down: Yongxin, Zech, Hweesoon, Xinyi, Me, Liu Xiang.
Right row down:Shufen, Joyce, Desireem Hongfei, Gavin, Hai Chong* my brother.
 
I want to take this opportunity to thank my cell group for celebrating my b'day
 
Birthday cake personally made by Liu Xiang
Thanks for your effort!!

My Bday present - Pretty black tummy revealing dress from H & M.
Lastly, the food of the day and with my little pink friend
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~14 Oct 2013, Monday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Birthday Celebration with my colleague
Having our lunch at Hardrock Cafe, Sentosa
 
Lunch set meal at only $15++
It inclusive of house salad
and one main course of the below 
1. Beef Bolognese
 2. Dory Special
 
 3. Chicken Chop
and ice cream from Haagen Dazs
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15 Oct 2013, Tuesday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12am
Finally, this day has arrive that I am going to +1 in my age,
But I am not too worried about it!
Because I know that I still look 21 and forever 21....haha...
 
Mid-night count down with my Honey Rudy
He bought 4 colorful macaroons from Canele as my birthday cake
 I love it!
Making my 1st wish on my actual day!
Hope that everything will come true
 
12noon
 
Good afternoon, Today is my Egg Cracking Day
I am ready!
Surprised by Honey Rudy with this banquet of flower
* happy happy *
 
Meeting up my friends for lunch and KTV sessions

 
Celebrated my birthday with Jacqueline as her birthday falls on 16 Oct
Just 1 day after me
Making our wishes!
 
 
Happy early birthday to Jacqueline!
 
Wishing myself happy egg cracking day too!

 
Thanks everyone for spending your time
Love you guys!
 
6.30pm
Dinner at this exclusive France Restaurant in Boat Quay
Absinthe Restaurant Francais

 
Nice ambience and view of MBS
Let's begin with the starter
 The starter is great!! rich taste!

 
Romantic dinner with my honey

 
 
 


 
 
Thanks Honey Rudy for spending time to search for such a romantic and nice restuarant
Really enjoy myself today and all the surprises.
As well, the efforts of looking present for me
 
Love you dear!!

Comments

Popular Posts