I Have Found "The One" In Bioderma

Beauty staple that you can’t live without!

Bioderma’s Sensibio range of products is specifically developed for sensitive skin. It's highly effective in boosting skin’s tolerance level and soothing irritation. Loved by approved by dermatologists, makeup artists, millions of women around the world and specially me.


Bioderma's Sensibio H20 Makeup Remover
Bioderma Sensibio H2O is formulated with highly purified water –  water that is completely free of impurities and irritants for pharmaceutical use. As the base ingredient, the superior grade of water used makes this cleanser ultra-gentle and a clear winner for sensitive skin
Before and After
Simply used 2 cotton pads for my whole face and with 3 - 4 swipes, it wiped off my whole makeup completely. Loving its non-greasy, gentle and comfortable texture, leaving my skin with soft and tender feel.I have officially switched over from my oil based makeup remover to this.
Its available in 3 sizes: 100ml -$15.90, 250ml -$28.90, 500ml -$41.90

Bioderma's Sensibio Gel Moussant
It gently cleanses while hydrating and soothing sensitive skin. Enriched
with skin conditioning ingredients such as coco-glucoside and glyceryloleate, it also has lipid-restoring and moisturising properties. Suitable for daily usage.
Just a simply pumps, it is sufficient for the whole face.
leave a smooth and refreshing experience after cleansing.

200ml - $33.90

Bioderma's Sensibio Dermatological Water
It is using highly purified water that is enhanced by a perfect balance of mineral salts and oligo-elements as well soothes skin while maintaining healthy skin cells. A remarkable ally for sensitive skin, it combats various skin reactive signs. Soothing agents such as mannitol, rhamnose and zinc also provide quick and lasting relief to sensitive skin.

Used it frequently when I am in Perth to freshen up myself under the summer hot sun
Felt refreshed with every spray.
along my trip, I keep hydrating my skin with this to avoid dryness and heat rash.
it is easy to bring to oversea and along my trip.
I am happy using it.

150ml - $19.90 

All products is available at Watson, Guardian, Unity, Robinsons, Tan Tock Seng Hospital and National Skin Centre. 
They are offering a 3 day trial so hurry up and get yours! Do find out more at www.bioderma.sg

Comments